Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 September 2013

Must have fashion essential for every university student

Hello Luvs!!

I am pretty sure most girls have trouble figuring out their wardrobe when getting into the university. I had that problem myself back then as a jambite/fresher, when u're in the university u're really just starting to develop a wardrobe full of clothes that will last you for 4 or 5 years of university into the real world.
Here is 15 classic pieces I believe should be a 'must have' in every university girls wardrobe.

Comfortable Jeans
LIttle black dress(LBD)
Basic cardigans
White shirt
Tank tops
Ballet flat
A bag
Black Blazer
Black Pumps
Skirts
Sandals
Dressy tops
Simple T-shirts
Dorm wear
Classic dress

In my subsequent posts we'll be looking at each pieces with fashionable pics to aid us in styling them.
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment